Thursday 19 June 2014

Joey's weekly tangle challenge #13: circle

This week Joey's Challenge is to use a circle as the outline and not to go outside of the circle.  I used the tangles coil, esses, string of beads pax and Shattuck.  I couldn't decide whether or not to colour the circle, so I offer both for your perusal.  Which do you prefer? 

I had to include the third picture with my helper in the frame.  Couldn't have planned that shot if I'd tried!  I'm still learning to use my yummy new DSLR, hence the variety of lighting in the photographs.


Black and white:
 
 
Colour:
 
 
 
 
 
 
With helper;  looks like the cat is kissing the tangle:
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used. Great tangle!! Love your cat kissing the tangle...sort of...lol. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it best coloured - though it's nice in black and white too. Love the kissing cat!

    ReplyDelete