So I decided to use two very simple strings that I made up and then put them together. A bit too simple perhaps, but the best I could do. Here are the strings:
When choosing my tangles, I did something I've always wanted to try. I used four tangles based on the same basic pattern - the sort of flower-like form that results when you put rice shapes together with ends together (it's easier to see than explain). Three of these have names: da Deal, Spokes and 4 Corners. The fourth, on the right side, may have a name, but I don't know what it is. It's basically just adding emphasis to one side of rice shape in order to balance the amount of dark area.
Hope you like it.