Tuesday 15 July 2014

Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge #17: tree

This week's challenge at madebyjoey is to tangle a tree.  This is one of my favourite things to do when I really want to relax.  I like to make little scenes with flowers and mushrooms and trees (somewhat influenced by things I have seen on Pinterest and the web).   My trees always have a fairy door for the wee folk at the bottom of the garden.  I try not to use the same tangle twice.  So this one was a pleasure to do.  I could have submitted one of the 15 or so others I have similar to this one, but I wanted to start from scratch.


5 comments:

  1. What super detail - lots to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of tangles. I need to sit and look at it for awhile.

    I've seen a number of "garden scene" tangles lately. I'm going to have to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your tangled tree! I adore fairy gardens and toadstools so I am excited to study all of the details that you have included! Thanks so much for participating each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beauty of a fairy-tale you made here. Nice with te birds and the mushrooms. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very detailed, an exciting journey for the eyes, we'll done.

    ReplyDelete