Sunday 10 August 2014

Every Inchie Monday: Plum

This week's word at  Every Inchie Monday  is plum.  I chose to go with the old standby:

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner,
Eating a Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said, "What a good boy am I!"
 
 

Thumbs are awfully difficult to draw.  This is the first inchie I drew.   It seems to need some juices from the Christmas pie running all over the digit, but I didn't want to get my sketchbook sticky. 

 
 
 
 
 
My first attempt seemed to warrant a second,  Here I borrowed an image from Google to depict the whole story. Still no juices, but can you see the sparkle on the plum? 

 
 
 
 
 
It feels like I should have more to add!  I'm kind of sorry I'm caught up.  What am I to do now?
 

9 comments:

  1. Very nice and funny inchie. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fantastic--never thought of Jack Horner

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both and yes I do see the sparkle! I think you went a great direction. Also congrats on catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful idea for your inchie, well drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun inchie! I love the second one :)

    ReplyDelete