Tuesday 12 August 2014

joey's weekly tangle challenge 21: the sun

This week, acknowledging that we are approaching the end of summer, Joey at Made by Joey asks us to tangle a sun.  This was a lot of fun to do.  I did it once and then decided to add a just a touch of colour to suggest a sunset and the end of the day/summer.  (I've just realized it takes a similar form to that of Lori's - sorry about that, I didn't notice.)

I used the tangles curio (without the centre diamond), japan diamond, efilys and in the rays of the sun, something that looks a little like hibred, but isn't quite.  Is it Shattuck?  Can anyone help me with the name of this tangle? 






1 comment:

  1. I really like the beautiful effects! Not sure about the name of the tangle, but I am sure you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete