Sunday 21 September 2014

SEP for Tackle it Tuesdays

We have finished the alphabet for Tackle it Tuesdays  at Artful Creations.  So this September week Cheryl has asked us to create a tile using tangles that begin with the letters S E P.  There are so many patterns to chose from!  I decided to do a striped pattern, using the tangles pais, pnopsis (is that spelled correctly - or even named correctly?), scrolled feathers, esses, euca, shattuck, pokeleaf, and eyelet & ribbon.

I'm a little late submitting my tangle this week.  I found an embroidery project I started many years ago and all of a suddenly decided to try and finish it.  I haven't been able to put it down since.  I created this tangle early in the week, but wanted to try for something a little more creative.  Then I got caught up in my embroidery and it didn't happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment