Monday 8 February 2016

Every Inchie Monday: slippers

Hello Folks,

Poor Arthur - he spends a great deal of time in "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" in his bathrobe and slippers, this week's word at Every Inchie Monday.  Dignity dignity.  So I thought I'd give him even more 'dignity' by drawing him some bunny slippers:




 For my quilled inchie, I made a pair of ballet slippers:






I confess that I am not one of those women who has a lot of shoes - I basically wear one pair all the time.   But I do have a number of pairs of slippers!  

Have a good week and wear appropriate footwear.




11 comments:

  1. Both "slippers" are really fun!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my bunny slippers as a child. I love yours too. The quilled ones are wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did bunny slippers too :-) Yours are very cute! And the quilled ones are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Arthur would love his bunny slippers. Love the quilled ballet slippers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Arthur would love his bunny slippers. Love the quilled ballet slippers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Bless shoes and thank you for you kind wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also the kind of woman who only has a few pairs of shoes, I think I have 4 pairs and one is strictly for work. I love the bunny slippers, they look so familiar, hmmm! LOL Great ballet slippers as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your quilling and such fine slippers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, to wear such lovely ballet slippers. Even better, to actually perform in them as intended, the wish of a younger me. Darling, dear Kia! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, to wear such lovely ballet slippers. Even better, to actually perform in them as intended, the wish of a younger me. Darling, dear Kia! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  11. My eye went right to the quilled slippers ... Didn't realize at first glance they were quilled, but really like them. And your bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete