Tuesday 20 September 2016

Every Inchie Monday: Infiinity

Hello Folks

Well according to Douglas Adams "Infinity itself looks flat and uninteresting.  Looking up into the night sky is looking into infinity -- distance is incomprehensible and therefore meaningless."  [chapter 24]

Another word not easy to draw.  But the first thing that came to my mind was Buzz Lightyear and his cry of 'To Infinity and Beyond!'







The only thing I could think of to quill was the symbol for infinity:



I'm a little late this week as I have a very sick kitty - she's 16, has renal failure and is not eating much.  I love my little fur baby to pieces.  That's her picture on my icon -- her name is Kaliko.  So sad. 

7 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike?
    Thanks for finding the spot in the novel. Looking out into space can be awe-inspiring and not the least bit disconcerting. Aliens? Who knows!
    Sorry to hear of your kittie. My prayers to you and she. c

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be several of us "great minds" this week LOL! I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. Sending hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the buzz lightyear and the infinity symbol. Sorry for your cat, I feel for you, my dog is ill right now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of Buzz Lightyear this week! Hope Kitty is feeling a little better, it is a worry when our fur babies get sick so I know where you're coming from.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inchies, I hope Kaliko gets better soon. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your poorly kitty -hope she gets better.

    Love the inchies and would never have though of the first one

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your poorly kitty -hope she gets better.

    Love the inchies and would never have though of the first one

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete