Monday 28 November 2016

Every Inchie Monday: question

Hello folks - thanks for dropping by,

I'm not even going to bother finding the exact passage where the word question comes up because the question in The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy is so famous:  What is Life, the Universe and Everything?

Now you must give me a little bit of slack here for doing the obvious.  I thought I was being so clever because I made these inchies before I realized all the words were from The Hitchhiker's Guide:







And here is my quilled question:




 I think I will start working on the animals soon but I don't think I'm going to quill them this time.  I've gotten away from quilling and am into crocheting amigurumi right now.  And I can't imagine trying to quill one inch animals.

Have a good week.





7 comments:

  1. I like that you quilled this one, I bet it wa hard. I also dont blame you for not wanting to quill the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you managed to get all the question onto an inchie-well done. Love the quilled idea as well.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is the famouse question about everything.
    Would be fun to see croched amigurumis on inchies. That would be a challange.
    Looking forward to see your animals. But I think I have to wait a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny that you selected the question from the book a long time ago. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are not going to attempt to quill the animals- I've started & I reckon I've probably got about a dozen that I'm going to have to do some research for images for.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the same as you this week, I am fast running out of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have tiny writing - how great you chose that wording so long ago - very good Inchie plus a good quilled Inchie too

    ReplyDelete