Sunday 4 December 2016

Every Inchie Monday: 42

Hello folks,

Well again this one is too famous to bother finding it in the book (and I admit my book has gone walkabout again).  After countless years of trying to find the answer tot he question "what is Life, the Universe and Everything"  the answer comes back as "42".

I think it was about now that I began to realize that there was some esoteric connection between the word prompts.


So my one and only inchie this week reflects something that happens in the next book - The Restaurant at the end of the Universe - where the question is redefined as "what is 6 x 9?"  No my math is not bad.





I don't have a quilled inchie this week and I may be away for a while as I am having surgery for Colon Cancer this very Monday.  Wish me luck.



7 comments:

  1. A terrific inchie and you always keep us on track with your knowledge of the book--thank you.

    I will be thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck with the operation. A speedy recovery and hope you are back soon

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie, even though I have no idea what you are on about. I hope all goes well with your operation. All the best Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia, I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery. Hugs, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Far more to the point to wish you well post surgery than to comment on the inchie- thinking of you & wishing you a speedy recovery!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, hope all goes well and wish you a speedy recovery - I haven't read the second book so your Inchie intrigues me! Different! Good luck thoughts will be with you. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful take on the inchie and you are in my prayers my dear. Prayers out to you and to the Dr's who will work on you. Amen, Amen, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of prayer being sent your way. Great inchie -even though I am not familiar with your subject.

    ReplyDelete